Think you've done adequate review of your insurance policy? Well, think again. Reading through your insurance policy and benefits before signing and submitting just isn't enough. We all go through many life changes each year, which could have a significant impact on your insurance needs. Here are a few changes which could occur which may show you why you may want to take another look at your policy:
- Marriage or divorce
- A child or grandchild who is born or adopted
- Significant changes in your health or spouse's health
- Purchasing refinancing a home
- Coming into an inheritance
- Family members in need of long-term care or taking on the financial responsibility of an aging parent
There are many other changes which could occur in one's life. In order to be sure you are protected, it may be best to take a few moments to review your policy or speak to your agent so you can obtain the coverage which suits you best.
Keeping your family and home safe and protected is Edison Home Insurance Company's number one priority. We have taken a bright and innovative approach to FL homeowners insurance with coverage options allowing you to customize a policy to best fit your needs. To learn more about Edison Insurance Company, or to get a personalized quote, call us at (866) 568-8922.