Hurricane Season Quick Preparation Guide
The best time to make a hurricane plan is when there is no hurricane. It is important to know your hurricane risk and make a proper emergency plan.
- Take a video inventory of your home and its contents for post-claims reference.
- Have a working supply of batteries, flashlights, and cash on hand in case of power loss.
- Store three days’ worth of water and food for each member of your family and pets.
- Ensure you have an adequate supply of prescription medications.
- Protect your windows with hurricane shutters
- Fill your gas tank prior to the storm incase gas stations near you are shut down in the following days.
For more hurricane-prep tips, visit our blog!
Other tools and tips worth checking out.
If a hurricane strikes, we want you to be as prepared as possible. We have a list of tips to help you prepare for a storm and the aftermath.
We have a step-by-step guide of what to do after a fire has taken place.
The leading cause of claims filed in the State of Florida is generally related to water damage. See how you can prevent it.