IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES
An Edison Insurance policy will not only protect your home from perils such as tropical storms and hurricanes, lightning, liability claims, vandalism, theft, and fire, but will also give you the added peace of mind knowing you are properly protected with a policy specifically tailored to your needs.
WHAT IS COVERED
Standard home insurance policies provide the following types of coverage, up to the limits outlined in the policies:
- Dwelling (Coverage A) — Pays for damage or destruction to your house, attached structures, and fixtures in your house such as built-in appliances.
- Other Structures (Coverage B, HO-3 Only) — Covers detached structures such as garages, storage sheds, and fixtures attached to the land such as garages, sheds, and fences.
- Personal Property (Coverage C) — Covers the contents of your house, including furniture, clothing and appliances, if they are stolen, damaged, or destroyed as covered in the policy.
- Loss of Use (Coverage D) — Pays for additional living expenses if your home is too damaged to live in during repairs.
- Liability (Coverage E) — Protects you against financial loss if you are sued and found legally responsible for someone else's injury or property damage.
- Medical Payments (Coverage F) — Covers medical bills for people hurt on your property. Medical Payments coverage also pays for some injuries that may happen away from your home, such as if your dog bites someone.